Key Features & Specifications
- Two 350 MHz input channels, plus optional third channel (6 GHz or 15 GHz)
- 12 digits/second resolution, 20 psec time interval resolution
- Built-in math analysis and color, graphical display (trend and histogram)
- Continuous, gap-free measurements and timestamps for basic modulation domain analysis
- LXI-C/LAN, USB, GPIB
- Optional: Lithium Ion Battery
- BenchVue software enabled: Do more with your PC and instrument together, no programming required. Easily control your counters, quickly build automated tests and log data for faster analysis and save precious time.The Keysight 53230A universal frequency counter/timer serves all your frequency and time interval measurement needs. In addition to the typical frequency and time interval measurements, continuous/gap-free measurements are available for basic modulation domain analysis. Optional burst measurement software is available. An optional microwave channel can be added to measure 6 or 15 GHz.